- Employer: Dartford Borough Council
- Reference: KT&A2935
- Published: Fri 24/02/2023, 9:51 AM
- Closing on: Sun 30/04/2023, 9:51 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week, Mon – Fri for term of Apprenticeship – 15 months
- Salary: £177.97 per week, rising after first anniversary based on age.
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Kent
More InformationMore about this employer
Would you like to get involved in our exciting programme of events and help develop outstanding organisational and customer service skills?
Do you have the ability to work as part of a dedicated, hard-working team and are flexible, confident and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude?
We are looking to recruit an Events Apprentice who will work to support our committed Events Team based at the Civic Centre.
As an Events Apprentice you will be given all the necessary training, support and first-hand experience required to complete your NVQ Level 2 in Customer Services.
Some weekend and evening work will be required.
In order to be considered for this role, we request that you are able to:
- Follow clear working instructions and procedures
- Work as part of a dedicated team
- Adapt your approach to meet the differing and diverse customer needs
- Utilise basic IT programs
How to Apply
Please complete your application by using the apply button below
Do not send your CV – only fully completed application forms will be accepted
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.