- Employer: London Borough Of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/23/230338
- Published: Fri 24/02/2023, 11:01 AM
- Closing on: Thu 23/03/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Salary: Grade: Main scale M1 - UPR 3,
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Ainslie Wood Primary School, 140 Ainslie Wood Road, Chingford, London,, Waltham Forest
More InformationMore about this employer
Early Years Leader
Required for September 2023 or sooner
The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic EYFS Leader, to help ‘Grow the seeds for lifelong learning’ and raise standards in the Early Years.
This is an excellent opportunity for an EYFS practitioner with at least 4 years teaching experience to join our school. You must have a passion for learning and a commitment to improving outcomes for all.
We need an EYFS Leader who:
- Understands how children learn
- Has successful experience of teaching using child centred methods
- Is an exemplary practitioner able to lead by example
- Is warm, caring and enthusiastic about child centred provision
- Has a proven track record in raising standards and pupil outcomes
- Is highly organised and is able to prioritise workload
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to lead our EYFS with passion and commitment
- Will work effectively as part of a team and communicate well with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals
If you are passionate about learning and committed to providing a good quality of education for all, then Ainslie Wood is the place for you.
We would warmly welcome a visit to the school before interview.
For an application form and further details please visit: https://www.jobsgopublic.com
Closing date: 23 March 2023
Interview date: 28 March 2023
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Scale
Start date: September 2023 or sooner
Ainslie Wood is proud to be a diverse community. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Ainslie Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.