- Employer: Knowsley Council
- Reference: CVP 0630
- Published: Fri 24/02/2023, 11:26 AM
- Closing on: Sun 26/03/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week, Consideration will be given for part time working.
- Salary: £48,587 to £49,590 per annum (pro-rata for part time)
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Municipal Buildings, Huyton, L36 9UX, Merseyside
More InformationMore about this employer
Assistant Solicitor / Lawyer (MDT Property)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced lawyer to join our Legal Services Team.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and team focused individual to support the Council in its' land and property transactions.
A qualified solicitor or barrister, with a minimum of two years experience in this field, the successful applicant will be enthusiatic about supporting the council to deliver the best for its residents.
For informal enquiries please contact Kathryn Davies on 0151 443 4270 or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE Sunday, 26 March 2023.
This job advert may close early if enough applications have been received.