- Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC22299
- Published: Mon 27/02/2023, 15:11 PM
- Closing on: Sun 19/03/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £30,151 with the opportunity to progress to a maximum of £32,909
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Stevenage , Hertfordshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Job Title: Project Officer
Starting Salary: £30,151 with the opportunity to progress to a maximum of £32,909 (pro rata for part-time)
Hours: 37 per week
Contract: 2 year fixed term
PLEASE NOTE AS PART OF THE APPLICATION YOU MUST COMPLETE THE 4 KEY QUESTIONS. Please see bottom of advert.
We run an online one stop directory of clubs and activities across the county, to connect Hertfordshire residents and colleagues to support and opportunities that will improve their daily lives.
We’re looking for someone to oversee, maintain and develop the directory to better meet the needs of our customers.
This role will set up, monitor, and manage the updates required for the Directory, as well as supporting with various projects, including leading on smaller projects aimed at further developing the Directory. This will include promoting the directory to colleagues and stakeholders.
To improve the directory you’ll build relationships and work with teams across the council, undertaking research, analysis and best practice to deliver solutions and recommendations.
The role will enable you to develop project and change management skills, supporting and enabling the organisation to build on learning related to our customers’ needs and the directory.
You’ll be confident in using online systems, and Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and:
- be self-motivated, with good organisational skills
- have the ability to communicate effectively, with both technical and non-technical staff and also members of the public, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
We’re looking for someone with
- effective organisational skills to prioritise activities to meet tight deadlines
- good understanding of websites
- clear and concise communication skills and
- a positive approach to solving problems creatively
Closing Date: 19th March 2023
Interview Date: 5th April 2023
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Alex Brace, Head of Information, Advice and Engagement 01992 555779