- Employer: Hightown Housing Association
- Reference: Hemel Hempstead
- Published: Tue 28/02/2023, 16:00 PM
- Closing on: Sun 19/03/2023, 23:56 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £24,333 pa
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: HP2 4XH, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Home Ownership Administrator
About the Role
Hightown Housing Association, based in Hemel Hempstead, works across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire developing and managing shared ownership, leasehold, general needs and supported housing. Currently managing in excess of 1200 shared ownership and leasehold properties, we expect the portfolio to increase to over 1500 in the next three years we also manage non-standard rent groups such as rent to buy and intermediate rent.
There is currently an opportunity for a Home Ownership Administrator to join the Home Ownership Team.
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
- You will be a key member of the team
To provide an effective, efficient and customer focused housing management service to the Association`s leaseholders, shared owners and intermediate rent customers
Provide general administrative support to the Home Ownership team dealing with internal and external customers queries, resolving issues where possible and escalating when necessary
Greet and assist visitors to Head Office with Home Ownership queries and providing cover for reception, other administrative staff and Home Ownership Officers as and when required
- We are looking for somebody with a "can do, will do" approach
- Experience in a fast paced office environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Numerate and accurate with figures
- Customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £24,333pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
How to apply
To apply for this position please click the `apply` link below and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Sunday 19th March 2023
Interview date: Tuesday 28th March 2023
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are a Disability Confident Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.