- Employer: Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
- Reference: EE/23/231083
- Published: Thu 02/03/2023, 15:19 PM
- Closing on: Mon 20/03/2023, 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week, Term time plus 2 days
- Salary: Salary - £9,292 - £18,376 per annum (NMW + 3% age dependent)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Aintree Davenhill Primary School, Merseyside
Administration Apprentice - Level 3
ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE – LEVEL 3
FIXED TERM FOR 21 MONTHS
SALARY - NMW AGE DEPENDENT + 3% (BREAKDOWN PER AGE GROUP AS BELOW)
- Age 16-17 £ 9,291 per annum/pro rata (£4.95 per hour)
- Age 18-20 £ 13,195 per annum/pro rata (£7.03 per hour)
- Age 21-22 £ 17,738 per annum/pro rata (£9.45 per hour)
- Age 23+ £ 18,376 per annum/pro rata (£9.79 per hour)
Qualification – Level 3 Business Administration
Apprenticeships are high quality, work-based training programmes for people who want to develop their prospects and career. The programme provides work-based training to young people and adults of all ages who want to learn new skills and gain qualifications while working.
Your duties will be to provide general administration support to ensure the school delivers effective and efficient services. Provide Reception duties, acting as the first point of contact for all visitors, coordinating visits from school nurse, Governors and parents etc.
This would include word processing, ICT based tasks such as letters, reports, schedules, and newsletters etc. Clerical support such as photocopying, filing, emails, telephone calls and completing routine forms and correspondence.
Record, input and maintain manual and computerised records aswell as school management information systems. Collation of pupil’s registers and monitoring attendance. Sort and distribute mail, assist with managing school diary, also assisting with pupil first aid/welfare, looking after sick pupils, liaising with parents/carers and/or staff, completing incident forms where necessary.
This post will be based at Aintree Davenhill Primary School, Aintree Lane, Aintree Village, L10 8LE.
To apply for this post please request a job pack and application form by emailing Apprenticeships@sefton.gov.uk
Closing date – Monday 20th March 2023
Interviews – Thursday 30th March 2023