- Employer: London Borough of Bromley
- Reference: LBB/23/231236
- Published: Fri 03/03/2023, 11:41 AM
- Closing on: Fri 24/03/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: To be confirmed
- Salary: £39,667 (to increase by 7.75% from 1st April)-£42,974 pa (to increase by 7.75% from 1st April)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: London Borough of Bromley, Bromley Civic Centre, Bromley
Regeneration Project Manager
Would you like to be part of the Council’s journey to deliver an exciting Regeneration Strategy. The Council Regeneration team are looking for a project manager with experience of delivering capital schemes.
The post is initially for a period of 2 years, if you have experience in design, architecture, capital project management – we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Alicia Munday, Alicia.Munday@bromley.gov.uk if you have any queries about the role.
We are committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
We offer a generous package including competitive pay, local government pension scheme, flexible working practices and the Bromley Employee benefits scheme; Cycle2Work, Salary Sacrifice Lease Cars, Technology Scheme and a wide range of unique discounts.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For more information please visit: