Teacher September 2023 -TLR available depending on experience
At the Agate Momentum Trust, we are driven to develop world class teachers who can become world class leaders. Hallsville and Scott Wilkie are looking for experienced or ambitious early career teachers who aspire to become great teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- have a proven track record of good/outstanding classroom practice
- need to be skilled in inspiring and motivating children to reach their full potential
- be open to feedback in their quest to deliver the highest possible standard of education
- be able to embrace change and innovation.
We can offer:
- A model of collaborative leadership
- Strong pedagogy around teaching and learning
- Lesson study approach to teacher development
- SLT support through coaching and mentoring around curriculum and lesson design
- Access to the latest research models
We are looking for bright, reflective, resilient candidates who want to make a difference to the lives of children from challenging backgrounds. We offer our teachers free car parking at both of our schools and a wellbeing package across the Trust.
At the Agate Momentum Trust, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
In light of the recent DfE guidance Agate Momentum Trust have expanded their employment vetting offerings to now include internet checks/adverse media checks on shortlisted candidates only. If you would like to know more information, please contact the school office and we will be happy to answer any queries.
Please telephone Hannah Cleland, Chief Financial Officer, on 0207 474 4138 / 07891 181367 to arrange a visit to the schools.
Applications should be made online at www.jobsgopublic.com/
The closing date for receipt of completed application form is Friday 28th April 2023
Interviews will take place during the w/c 1st May 2023
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.