- Employer: Rushmoor Borough Council
- Reference: CUS/23/231364
- Published: Mon 06/03/2023, 10:02 AM
- Closing on: Sun 26/03/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £23,194 to £28,371
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Hybrid role, with some home working & some requirement to be in the office, Hampshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Customer Service Adviser
£23,194 to £28,371
We currently have a vacancy within the Customer Service team.
The Customer Service team are the first point of contact for many services across the Council.
You will work across a variety of access channels, including face to face, telephone, email, via the website and the LoveRushmoor App.
You will resolve enquiries for our residents, answering questions on council services such as waste and recycling collections. As well as more transactional work such as taking payments for Council Tax and parking fine, as well as logging service requests for waste, recycling, fly-tipping and graffiti
We are looking for candidates that
- Have experience in dealing with customers and demonstrates exceeding customers expectations.
- Are able to listen and engage whilst taking ownership of the customer.
- Can communicate skilfully and effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to make considered decisions balancing between the process and the customer to gain a good resolution for all.
- Has the ability to adapt your approach to suit the circumstances.
- Are computer literate and able to work with several systems.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
- Is open to feedback, reflection and personal development.
- Able to work in a changing environment as services continue to improve
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. Office based role (Farnborough) with home working once trained on a rota basis.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact either Mary Timmins or Marybeth Quaintmere on 01252 398988/398881.
Closing date 26th March
Telephone Interviews 3rd April
In person interviews 5th April