37 hours per week, £28,371.00 to £32,020.00
This post will be subject to a DBS check.
Closing date – Monday 3rd April 2023
Interview date - TBC
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Tenancy Sustainment Officer to join our Housing Support Team. Our services help tenants maintain their accommodation, reach their goals and live independent and fulfilling lives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering holistic, housing-related support to tenants in privately rented accommodation, using a person-centred approach. You will work with tenants assisting them to access services and to maintain their tenancies and/or accommodation and prevent eviction.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills who has experience of supporting a diverse client group. You will also have a track record of successful partnership working to achieve positive outcomes.
We offer some of the best terms and conditions available in local government including:
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Salary sacrifice scheme for cars and bikes
- 25 days annual leave per year rising to 32 days - dependent on length of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free parking
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounts at a range of major high street brands and the two leisure centres in the district
- Season Ticket loans
- Excellent working environment
- Support for continuous professional development
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join our dedicated team and we’d like to hear from you.
For an informal discussion about this post and the opportunities it offers please contact Davina Emery, Tenancy Sustainment Team Leader, on 07980732141. As part of our interview process you will be required to complete a written test.