Closing date - 26th March 2023
Interview date - TBC
£28,371.00 to £32,020.00
Are you interested in joining the Executive Leadership Team as an Executive Assistant? If so, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who works well in a team.
This role provides an efficient, effective and confidential support service to the Chief Executive and Directors. This includes liaising with colleagues throughout the organisation to resolve issues proactively and also liaising externally with PAs of other senior leaders, locally and nationally. This role requires the highest levels of self organisation, efficiency and discretion.
This is a full-time role, and if you feel you have the necessary background, experience and skills to undertake this role we would like to hear from you. At Winchester City Council, we are committed to supporting and developing all our staff and creating a culture that is inclusive, innovative and enjoyable.
We offer an excellent package of benefits including:
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Salary sacrifice scheme for cars and bikes
- 25 days annual leave per year rising to 32 days - dependent on length of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free park and ride during work hours
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounts at a range of major high street brands and the two leisure centres in the district
- Season Ticket loans
- Excellent working environment
- Support for continuous professional development
To apply please click the 'Apply' button at the top of this advert or please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com