- Employer: Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
- Reference: SEC/23/231965
- Published: Thu 09/03/2023, 12:55 PM
- Closing on: Thu 23/03/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time
- Hours: 20 hours per week, 12pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday, 39 weeks
- Salary: Grade 4
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Selkirk Drive, Holmes Chapel , Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and Sixth Form College , Cheshire
Reception & Administration Officer
The successful candidate will need to have experience of working in a busy office environment with the ability to effectively communicate with students, parents and staff. You must have proven IT skills and experience of using Microsoft packages is essential.
It is desirable that applicants hold a first aid qualification or be willing to undertake the necessary training.
If you wish to discuss this post further, please telephone Pauline Challinor, Heads PA and Clerk to the Governors on 01477 410500.
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School & Sixth Form College is an equal opportunities employer and the Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you would like to be considered for this role please complete a support staff application form which can be found on our website and return to email@example.com
Please note that applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form.