- Employer: Notting Hill Genesis
- Reference: nhg/TP/1275/641
- Published: Thu 09/03/2023, 5:36 AM
- Closing on: Thu 23/03/2023, 5:36 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35
- Salary: £34694 - £38549 per annum + excellent benefits
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Kings Cross, London
Finance Systems Support Analyst
To support the effective operation of all finance IT systems, including the Sun accounting system and Compleat purchase order system (or any successor systems) through proactive maintenance and issue resolution.
To own and manage the Finance Systems Support Calls assigned to Finance Systems on the IT Helpdesk System, escalating issues where necessary.
To be the first point of contact to resolve queries connected with all finance IT systems, managing user expectations and resolving issues in line with the Service Level Agreements agreed with the business.
To create and maintain the User Accounts for the Sun accounting system (or any successor system), ensuring that users are placed within appropriate user groups, and set up on Infor Q&A.
To create and maintain the User Accounts for the Compleat purchase ordering systems (or any successor system), ensuring that requestors are placed within the correct Security Profile and approvers are set up in line with the Authorised Signatory List in the Financial Regulations.
To create and amend all account codes, project codes, cost centres on the Sun accounting system (or any successor system) as requested by the authorising managers within the finance department.
To maintain, create or update Approval Chains within the Compleat purchase order system (or any successor system) ensuring that approvers are set up in line with the Financial Regulations.
Experience of implementing and maintaining a robust finance IT systems control environment ensuring that all reconciliations and postings are carried out to timetable and an appropriate standard
Experience of working with large volumes of financial transactions on financial systems
Practical experience in maintaining financial records and undertaking reconciliations.
Knowledge of working within the registered provider sector, or not for profit organisation.
Demonstrable experience of purchase order systems, and their interface with the finance IT accounting system
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 21/03/2023
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.