- Employer: Weymouth Town Council
- Reference: WTC/23/232327
- Published: Fri 10/03/2023, 17:40 PM
- Closing on: Fri 14/04/2023, 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: SCP 40 – £46,549
- DBS Check: No
- Location: The New Town Hall, Commercial Road, Weymouth,, Dorset
- To strategically manage the Council’s amenity provisions including Weymouth Beach, Greenspaces, catering, cleansing, and events.
- To monitor service delivery and report to formal Council meetings.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Ensuring high standards of service delivery across the Council’s Amenity Services, this includes resort, events, greenspaces, allotments, cemeteries, catering, and cleansing.
- Leading on annual strategic planning, ensuring Councillor oversight and monitoring through agreed KPIs
- Ensuring that strategic plans deliver agreed outcomes via the service managers
Due to the timing of some committee and other meetings and events, weekend and evening working is expected at times and the equivalent time can be taken off as time off in lieu. Flexible working, compressed hours, and job shares will be considered.