- Employer: Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council
- Reference: SSLTS/23/232394
- Published: Mon 13/03/2023, 12:15 PM
- Closing on: Sun 09/04/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 15 hours per week, Benefits include local government pension scheme, generous annual leave, easy parking, opportunity for home working, ongoing training/CPD opportunities
- Salary: £8,365 - £10,239 pro rata (FTE 20,634 - £25,257)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Kent, Tonbridge Castle, Tonbridge Cemetery
Assistant Cemetery Registrar Part-Time
Assistant Cemetery Registrar, Tonbridge (Part-time) 15 Hrs (Fixed term 10 months)
You will be involved in assisting the Cemetery Registrar and Assistant Parks Officer in the administration and management of Tonbridge Cemetery including day to day tasks of secretarial and administrative support to the Cemetery Registrar, booking and undertaking interments when needed, liaising with Funeral Directors/ customers/ contractors in respect of applications for burials and overseeing the computerised cemetery management system.
You will be qualified to GCSE level or a relevant related subject and have experience of administrative duties and customer services. Hours may be spread over several days to suit the candidate but may also involve specific weekdays to attend funerals if necessary.
If you wish to discuss the position in more detail then please contact James Fay on 01732 876162. (Direct candidates only, strictly no agencies please)
Closing date for applications: Midnight – Sunday 9 April 2023
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 13 April 2023
How to Apply
Please apply online. If this is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team by emailing email@example.com
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.