- Employer: Lewisham Schools
- Reference: GS2
- Published: Mon 13/03/2023, 15:40 PM
- Closing on: Wed 12/04/2023, 16:40 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: FULLTIME
- Salary: £30,000 - £74,999
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School
Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School - Teacher
Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School
Bromley, Kent BR1 5EP
Class Teacher required
Fixed term for maternity cover
Start: 5^th June 2023
End: June 2024
Salary : Dependent upon relevant experience
ECTs welcome to apply
Are you passionate about children’s learning?
Can you make learning fun for your class?
Can you motivate, challenge and nurture children whatever their ability?
Do you want the chance to be part of a dynamic team in a good school?
Are you looking for a fantastic career opportunity?
If you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, Good Shepherd could be the place for you! We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic teacher to join our hardworking and dedicated team. You will be a creative classroom practitioner, passionate about teaching and learning, able to inspire and be inspired and motivated to achieve the highest possible standards. You will be caring and committed to making a difference to the children and our community.
In return, we can offer you:
- A welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated children who thrive on learning
- A team of hard-working, dedicated and caring staff
- A supportive Governing Body who work in partnership with the Headteacher
- A strong partnership with parents, parish and the community
- A commitment to CPD with an excellent opportunity to develop as a leader.
Closing date for applications: noon Wednesday 19^th April 2023
Interview: Thursday 27^th April 2023
Start: 5th June 2023
How to apply:
Good Shepherd warmly welcomes the opportunity for potential candidates to visit. If you would like to arrange a visit please call our school office on 020 8698 4173 or email email@example.com .
To receive an application pack and further details, please contact the school by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The application form, job description, person spec, Rehabilitation of Offenders forms are also available to download from our school website.
Completed application forms should be returned by post to:
Mrs Angela Catlin at Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School, Moorside Road, Bromley, BR1 5EP
or emailed to: email@example.com by noon Wednesday 19^th April 2023
CVs will not be accepted; therefore, a Good Shepherd Catholic/CES Application Form must be completed for all applications.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references. Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer.