- Employer: North Lincolnshire Council
- Reference: NLC/23/232550
- Published: Tue 14/03/2023, 10:32 AM
- Closing on: Thu 30/03/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: Grade 10 £42,504 to £46,550 per year
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
Business Services and Framework Manager (Construction and Highways)
North Lincolnshire is a great place to live. With so many good and outstanding schools, masses of green space and affordable housing. North Lincolnshire is a rural county with picturesque villages and the motorway network enables easy access to major cities.
North Lincolnshire is ambitious for the place and people who live here. Keeping people safe and well, enabling resilient and flourishing communities and enabling economic growth and renewal are our priorities; this post is fundamental to the delivery of these priorities.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated professional with ambition to make a real difference to procurement and the delivery of the capital programme, the rewarding role of Business Services and Framework Lead (Construction) who will:
• Provide the Lead role of Framework Manager - for the North Lincolnshire Council Construction and Highways Framework with specific responsibility for the management of the Construction Area.
• Provide the Lead role of Framework Manager - for the North Lincolnshire Council Construction and Highways Professional Services Framework with specific responsibility for the management of the General Building Services disciplines.
• Provide procurement advice and support on Construction related projects ensuring compliance with corporate procedures, legislation, and contractual arrangements.
• Manage the Business Services team to support Construction related activities, for the purpose of instigating property related works, including commissioning, resourcing, contract management and performance.
• Provide a financial and procedural monitoring service for the Capital and Revenue Building Programme.
As a council we manage and procure a range of essential construction and highways related activities covering spend of c. £15m+ each year.
To succeed in this role, you will bring knowledge, experience and technical skills relating to procurement, construction, business services and project management.
We can offer you: * A competitive salary * An attractive relocation package * Excellent CPD Opportunities * Generous annual leave entitlement * Salary sacrifice scheme * Agile working arrangements.
For further information, please contact Sherie Newboult, Group Manager, Strategy and Client Services on 01724 297591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided and complete online application form.
North Lincolnshire Council do not accept CVs.