- Employer: Birmingham Children's Trust
- Reference: BCT/23/233119
- Published: Fri 17/03/2023, 12:27 PM
- Closing on: Sun 02/04/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 25 hours per week
- Salary: £20,812 - £22,777 pro-rata to hours worked
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Warwick House Residential Home, Birmingham
Business Support Assistants - Residential Services
Warwick House- Acocks Green
Are you passionate about good outcomes for children?
Are you committed to supporting children and their families?
- Competitive salary.
- 29 days paid annual leave and an additional eight bank holidays.
- This increases to 32 days after five years’ service, and then 34 days after ten years’ service.
- Additional benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Our Practice Hub is dedicated to supporting staff in their learning and development.
Birmingham Children’s Trust is going from strength to strength. We are the largest provider of family support and social care services for children, young people and families in the country. Our goal is to become a centre of excellence in both social care and family support.
We have some exciting opportunities within our Residential services for self-motivated Business Support Assistants providing essential support to our Registered Managers and practice staff members.
You will play an important role in the effective day to day running of the service we are looking for people who are well organised; have good attention to detail and who can work to and meet tight deadlines; you must be able to work effectively within a children’s home environment, be customer and child focused and be able to deliver the role with a flexible approach.
Key skills we will be looking for in your personal statement include:
- A good friendly attitude for front of home reception duties and answering calls from the public, parents and partners.
- An ability to engage with children and young people who have disabilities
- An ability to support meetings, including the provision of note taking and recording of actions, as requested by the business
- Attention to detail with an ability to work accurately e.g. literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active approach to all tasks to ensure business objectives are met
- An ability to work flexibly as part of a diverse team environment, providing cover when needed to ensure continuity of service provision, and the ability to multi-task to cover other roles within the team
- Experience of dealing with a number of conflicting and changing priorities effectively to achieve business objectives
Please note that CVs will only be accepted along with a completed application form.
For further details please contact:-
We would welcome visits to the homes by applicants. Please contact managers to arrange.
Baljinder Khera on 0121 464 1139
How to Apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.