- Employer: Lewisham Schools
- Reference: JBPSCT0923
- Published: Sat 18/03/2023, 15:40 PM
- Closing on: Mon 24/04/2023, 16:40 PM
- Working Pattern: Term Time
- Hours: FULLTIME
- Salary: £30,000 - £44,999
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: John Ball Primary School
Class Teacher - September 2023
JOHN BALL PRIMARY SCHOOL, SOUTH VALE ROAD, BLACKHEATH, LONDON, SE3 0TP
MPS 1 – 6 teachers’ pay scale—ECT’s welcome to apply
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a happy, supportive and forward-thinking school? If so, this is an incredibly exciting time to come and join our team. We are looking for an innovative, dynamic and creative teacher.
We are looking for a teacher to start in September 2023 who:
- Has been judged by others to have high quality teaching skills
- Has a passion for learning and teaching
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
- Wants to contribute to the school as a whole
As a member of our staff you can expect:
- Brilliant children – enthusiastic and able, with excellent attitudes to learning
- Strong leadership; a school that is well organised and managed
- A fantastic staff; supportive and friendly.
- High quality CPD supporting you to be the best; we are able to talent spot and support teachers at every level of their career.
- Excellent resources
- Access to high quality networks and CPD opportunities through our work and links with national organizations including PiXL Primary.
- Free school lunch prepared by the Head Chef
John Ball Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, Medical Clearance and satisfactory Employment References.
John Ball Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation. As we are working to become a racially just school we welcome applications from black and ethnic minority groups.
For more information and an application pack, please go to: https://www.johnball.lewisham.sch.uk/ or email Maria Theophilou at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome and encouraged to visit the school. Our Headteacher Jacqui Noakes will be leading tours on Thursday 23rd March at 4pm, Monday 27th March at 2pm, Tuesday 28th March at 8am, Monday 17th April at 4pm and Wednesday 19th April at 8am. To book a place, please email email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 24th April 2023 at 5pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 25th April 2023
Interview: Wednesday 3rd May 2023