- Employer: JGP
- Reference: jobsgo/23/233253
- Published: Mon 20/03/2023, 9:28 AM
- Closing on: Sun 16/04/2023, 9:28 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £45,000 Plus Commission
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Fully Remote, Corporation of London
Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
There has never been a more exciting time to join jobsgopublic, we’re scaling up our business and investing in the future. In 2023 we will launch a new brand identity; we are developing new technology; and we are bringing in specialists to help us move at pace and adopt best practices. It's because of this we are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Who we are...?
Firstly, let’s tell you about us. We’re passionate about helping organisations that make a difference to overcome skill shortages, to reach and attract the talent they need. We run the biggest job board in the public sector space, jobsgopublic.com, and have operated in the industry for over 20 years. The job board is well known and has a great reputation.
But we’re not just a jobs board.
We work with local government, social workers, and various other public sector organisations, to build multi-faceted advertising campaigns to promote their roles. One of our key products is our Applicant Tracking System, a SaaS platform that ties this all together, enabling organisations to save time and streamline their recruitment.
We’ve been fortunate that our business has continued to grow in spite of the external challenges of the last few years and as we expand, we want to ensure both clients and candidates continue to get the best possible customer experience.
Here's where you come in!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Manager to play a big part in the expansion of our Resourcing service.
You will be at the heart of our business in front of our clients to promote our brand, product, and services by proactively contacting our existing and prospective clients. Your objective is to profitably grow our resourcing business, seeking out and maximising opportunities.
The role will be to secure commercially viable business with new and existing clients, contributing to growth targets as well as proving consultative solutions to our clients working with HR, procurement, and key resourcing stakeholders.
As the Business Development Manager you will develop and maintain a consistent business pipeline and progress sales cycles to close, building new relationships, attending meetings, present solutions and achieving new business targets
What we’re looking for:
- Have worked in a fast-paced sales role within the recruitment industry
- Have experience in covering public sector recruitment with an understanding of the sensitivities and culture within local and central government
- Possess a desire to work in a consultative sales environment with a desire to win retained resourcing business
- You have the ability to build long-lasting relationships with HR managers and hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs both now and further down the line
- Ensure we are at the forefront of hiring managers' minds when it comes to outsourcing their resourcing needs
- Someone who can work closely with our resourcing team and help shape the long term branding and strategy of the function.
Why join us?
Not only do we offer some fantastic benefits such as 27 days holiday, above normal pension contribution, healthcare (including optical and dental) and are fully remote but as of May we will be starting a 6 month trial of working a 9 day fortnight. This means that you will have every other Friday off for yourself.
Our teams have the option of meeting up on an ad-hoc basis at any of the London WeWork locations.
In addition, we get together once each month in London for all-company socials