- Employer: The Primary First Trust
- Reference: TPFT/23/233824
- Published: Thu 23/03/2023, 14:34 PM
- Closing on: Wed 19/04/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: PFT D1- £26,609 per annum
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Wayfield Primary School , Kent
Wayfield Primary is looking to appoint a full-time Premises Manager. The ideal candidate will be proactive and capable with experience of facilities management. They will be responsible for maintaining high standards of security, safeguarding and health & safety within the school and for ensuring that maintenance work is carried out to ensure that the school buildings are kept in good condition.
The Premises Manager will work under the direction of the Head Teacher and be supported by the Trust’s Facilities Team across all areas of safety and compliance of the school Estate. They will be welcomed into the Primary First Trust Premises network who meet once a term.
You will need to demonstrate.
- Knowledge and experience with building management and maintenance
- Good DIY skills
- Ability to oversee large projects safely for the school.
- The ability to lead and supervise others.
- IOSH qualification or a willingness to complete this.
- A clean driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- The commitment to safeguard the wellbeing of children.
What we can offer you:
- Access to a generous pension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Access to a range of development opportunities including formal, online and on the job training.
- A friendly and supportive staff team.
We encourage all candidates to visit our school where possible or to discuss the position, please contact Claire Grant, 0300 0658230 email@example.com.
You can also learn more about us by visiting our website: https://www.wayfield.medway.sch.uk/
The Primary First and Wayfield Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring check and 2 references.
The Primary First Trust and Wayfield Primary School are committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.