- Employer: Lincolnshire County Council
- Reference: 18144
- Published: Mon 27/03/2023, 13:53 PM
- Closing on: Sun 09/04/2023, 22:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £31,099 - £34,723
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Forward Thinking Business Analyst Required
Data Services are a forward thinking team developing the corporate strategy for data management within Lincolnshire County Council. Join us as a Business Analyst; the interface between service areas and our technical team; capturing and interpreting requirements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to assist us in developing the organisations corporate strategy for effective data management.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to improving strategic data and major components of that are the corporate data service, master data management and enterprise data warehousing solutions.
The Business Analyst (BA) will be the interface between service areas and the technical Data Services team. As the BA you will be required to liaise with representatives of service areas across the Council to understand and document their data and reporting needs.
This will include:
- Having a full understanding of the solutions available to Data Services and how they can be applied
- Documenting requirements ensuring they reflect the needs of the business
- Work closely with colleagues in the technical Data Services team to assist in solution planning and ensure the business requirements are understood and developed accordingly
- Support service areas in their User Acceptance Testing of final solutions
Key skills required for this position:
- Excellent communication skills - at all levels of an organisation
- Experience in a business analysis role
- Understanding of data warehousing and master data management solutions
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Visio skills
What we offer
We are offering a competitive salary of £31,099 - £34,723, 28 days annual leave, an excellent pension scheme and a comprehensive benefits package.
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
Before applying please read through the job description and the job information pack.
When completing your application please ensure you address all of the requirements contained within the job description/ person specification.
For an informal discussion about this vacancy please contact Gaston Navea on 07398 612955
Closing Date: Sunday 9th April
Interviews: Week commencing 17th April