- Employer: Surrey County Council
- Reference: orbis/TP/229994/31590
- Published: Wed 29/03/2023, 4:36 AM
- Closing on: Wed 12/04/2023, 4:36 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
- Salary: £26080 - £28617 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Weybridge
More InformationMore about this employer
Customer Relationship Associate
The starting salary for this role is £26,080 per annum for working 36 hours per week.
Our Customer Relationship Team follows a hybrid schedule, working in-office one day per week with an additional one day per month for team meetings, and remotely for the rest. We provide a laptop to support working from home, using technology for remote collaboration.
About the team
The Customer Relationship Team provide front-line support for customers and stakeholders, handling a range of queries relating to the Local Government Pension Scheme. The role will adopt the Surrey Pension Team culture of strong standards and accountability in order to responsibly deliver a first-class customer experience.
About the role
This role will contribute to the success of the Surrey Pension team. Operating with a limited degree of professional independence and autonomy, the role will predominantly undertake operational work with specific responsibility for being the primary point of contact for customers and stakeholders and supporting the Customer Relationship Team Manager.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Responding to high volumes of enquiries within the specified KPIs/SLAs
- Providing accurate information obtained from specialist IT systems or by referring defined complex enquiries to transactional or specialist second line support
- Maintaining information systems to ensure consistency and integrity of data
- Contributing to and recommending changes and improvements to develop the level of service provided by the team
This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain further knowledge and experience within the service.
We are looking for a customer service professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide a first-class customer experience in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for shortlisting your application will clearly evidence:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to build sound relationships with customers
- Good administrative /organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload in the context of conflicting priorities and work on own initiative
- Competent in a range of IT tools
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 09/04/2023.
Interviews will take place on 14/04/2023.
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 26 days' annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit the advert on the employer site.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.