- Employer: London Borough of Ealing
- Reference: EJR012081
- Published: Fri 14/04/2023, 12:05 PM
- Closing on: Thu 01/06/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £46,857 to £48,867 pa (inclusive)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2HL, Ealing
Deputy Business Support Manager - - Children in Need
In this role you will manage the Business Support Service for the Children in Need team which covers Greenford, Northolt, Southall and the MAST Adolescent teams in Ealing. This includes the line management of a fast-paced service, delivering robust and efficient support for our social care teams and service users. You will predominantly be based in our Greenford office.
You will be managing the team’s budgets, supporting the Business Operations manager with new service projects, and ensuring the required outputs for statutory responsibilities and government inspection regimes (for example, Ofsted).
As part of a team of four, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of three Council buildings occupied by Children and Family staff within the Everyone Active Acton Centre, Westside Young Peoples Centre and Greenford Service Centre. This includes security, risk assessments, contingency planning, accommodation moves and ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation. To act as site incident officer responding to emergencies as and when they occur.
You will also be responsible for the operation and maintenance of Imprest accounts, AllPay and corporate credit card accounts, ensuring that all income and expenditure is processed and properly accounted for, and monthly reconciliation prepared and submitted.
- You will have experience as a manager, leading a team in a dynamic busy service within a children’s service setting
- An experienced people manager, you will manage the work performance, conduct and development of staff
- You will be able to manage conflicting priorities within deadlines with exceptional organisational and IT skills.
- You will have experience managing finance.
To find out more about this post contact The Head of Business Management at email@example.com or 020 8825 5960
To apply please click Deputy Business Support Manager CIC Connect – Ealing council
How to Apply
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.