- Employer: TeachingLincs
- Reference: 18482
- Published: Wed 19/04/2023, 13:08 PM
- Closing on: Tue 30/05/2023, 23:57 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Salary: G3, scale points 6 to 9: £15,556 to £16,431. This is the final salary after the pro-rata calculation has been completed, to account for the role being 32.5 hours a week, term-time only, plus a holiday allowance
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Grantham Springwell Alternative Academy, Lincolnshire
Springwell Learning Community Lincolnshire – part of The Wellspring Academy Trust – is looking for candidates to join us in our Grantham school as a Teaching Assistant L1.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about education, who wants to work with and for young people, through supporting them to develop the knowledge and skills to be successful learners, as well as supporting colleagues in their abilities to achieve this.
- Do you feel stifled by the mainstream system?
- Are you an exceptional, creative individual who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- Do you want high quality professional development and support?
- Do you want to support small classes where getting to know the children really well is a priority and a pleasure?
- Do you want to improve pupils’ behaviour, education and opportunity to succeed?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
- Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
- Do you want to be involved in educational research and development?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then why not come and work for an organisation who truly believes that there is another way!
The successful candidate will be expected to support the class teacher in providing a safe and productive learning environment for our pupils.
We are dedicated to developing a diverse, relevant and engaging curriculum, delivered through learning experiences built around the individual needs of our children and young people.
If you are interested in transforming the lives and opportunities of young people with SEMH needs, we will be very interested to hear from you.
To apply for this position and further details about Springwell Alternative Academies please visit our website: https://springwell-lincs.co.uk/about-us/careers/
Closing Date for Applications: 23:57 30th May 2023
Interview Date: TBC
Springwell Learning Community Lincolnshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to DBS clearance.
RECRUITMENT OPEN DAYS!
If you're interested in a career at any of our Springwell sites, we are holding open days for you to come and talk to staff about our settings and available jobs on the following dates:
- Saturday 29th April, 10am till 1pm:
- Springwell Mablethorpe (Seaholme Road, LN12 2DF) and
- Springwell Grantham (New Beacon Road, NG31 9LD)
- Saturday 6th May, 10am till1pm:
- Springwell Lincoln (Macaulay Drive, LN2 4EL) and
- Springwell Spalding (Matmore Gate, PE11 2PN)
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.