- Employer: London Borough Of Waltham Forest
- Reference: SCH/23/238217
- Published: Fri 28/04/2023, 9:29 AM
- Closing on: Wed 31/05/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Term Time, Full Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Salary: £32,407 - £43,193
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: The Lion Academy, c/o Barclay Primary School, Canterbury Road, Leyton, Waltham Forest
More InformationMore about this employer
MAIN SCALE CLASS TEACHERS
We are looking to recruit outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed Class Teachers. Are you excited by innovation and challenge, energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice, whilst being supported by our friendly team of Senior Leaders, colleagues and high quality mentoring from our pool of SLE teachers? If the answer is ‘Yes’ then we would like to hear from you!
You will join a supportive, successful and committed team which sets high standards; If you share these values, the Job Description and application form is available from our HR Manager Mrs Hounsell.
Potential TLR for the right candidates.
Please send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st May 2023
Interviews: To be arranged with candidates.
The Lion Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children.
The successful candidate will undergo reference checks with previous employers and be subject to a DBS
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.