- Employer: Reading Borough Council
- Reference: SCH/23/238674
- Published: Tue 02/05/2023, 15:51 PM
- Closing on: Sun 28/05/2023, 23:50 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per day
- Salary: £28,000 - £43,685 Per Year
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Anne's Catholic Primary School, Berkshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Key Stage 2 Teacher - St Annes Catholic Primary School
Required for September 2023
We are currently seeking a KS2 teacher to join our enthusiastic team.
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School is a fabulous place to learn and a wonderful place to work.
Here, children are passionate about their studies, the world they live in, the people around them and about having fun. We learn a lot and we laugh a lot!
Prioritising personal development, all staff are given opportunities to grow and undertake training.
We will offer you…
- Wonderful children and a vibrant school community
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Strategic support from our experienced leaders
- A school committed to inclusive education and success for all
The successful candidate will…
- Be an outstanding and innovative teacher
- Have a friendly, approachable manner and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to helping children and parents
We welcome applications from ECTs, teachers on MPS or on UPS.
Furthermore, if you are looking for a move into management, there is the possibility of a KS2 Phase Leadership position (with an accompanying TLR). ECTs would be welcome to start in July in order to prepare for the new academic year.
To arrange a visit to the school or to discuss the position further, please contact Sarah Bernto on email@example.com
For an application pack, please download the forms from our website under Vacancies at www.st-annes.reading.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on submission and interviews arranged accordingly. We would urge candidates to apply without delay.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.