- Employer: Royal Sutton Coldfield Town Council
- Reference: RSCTC/23/238703
- Published: Tue 02/05/2023, 16:47 PM
- Closing on: Tue 30/05/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: To be confirmed
- Salary: £54,532 - £57,199
- DBS Check: No
- Location: AFE Business Centre 62 Anchorage Road Sutton Coldfield, Sutton
Head of Project Delivery and Assistant Chief Executive Officer
Are you an experienced senior manager with a track record of
achieving change in public services through stakeholder
• Do you have strong and proven programme management ability,
together with an understanding and experience of all aspects of
• Do you have a proven ability to translate policy direction and
strategic objectives into practical local plans and action?
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Head of Project Delivery and Assistant Chief
Executive Officer who will lead on the implementation of the Town Council’s strategic plan.
You will seek to influence the investment plans of partner organisations and private
businesses to support our vision to revitalise the town centre. Other areas of responsibility
include development of the public realm, transport infrastructure and active travel.
You will be part of a growing team whose focus is delivering an exciting portfolio of projects
from the Strategic Plan to ensure that the Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield continues to be a
great place to live, work and visit.
How to Apply:
Please use link below.
For a full job description and person specification please visit https://suttoncoldfieldtowncouncil.gov.uk/vacanciescontractor-register/
If you would like an informal and confidential discussion about this role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone conversation.