- Employer: TeachingLincs
- Reference: TL/23/238821
- Published: Wed 03/05/2023, 11:47 AM
- Closing on: Tue 30/05/2023, 23:57 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 19.5 hours per week
- Salary: Grade: L1-5, dependent on experience Salary: FTE salary is L1-5 (£44,305 to £48,895), dependent on experience.
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Lincoln Springwell Alternative Academy , Lincolnshire
Assistant Principal / SENDCo (full OR part-time)
Springwell Learning Community Lincolnshire – part of The Wellspring Academy Trust – is looking for someone to join us as Assistant Principal / SENDCo in our Lincoln school. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about education, who wants to work with and for young people, through supporting them to develop the knowledge and skills to be successful learners, as well as supporting colleagues in their abilities to achieve this.
- Do you feel stifled by the mainstream system?
- Are you an exceptional, creative individual who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- Do you want high quality professional development and support?
- Do you want to support small classes where getting to know the children really well is a priority and a pleasure?
- Do you want to improve pupils’ behaviour, education and opportunity to succeed?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
- Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
- Do you want to be involved in educational research and development?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then why not come and work for an organisation who truly believes that there is another way!
The successful candidate will be expected to be responsible for SEND provision, intervention and support for pupils and will ensure high quality teaching and learning across the school. A part-time applicant would be based at Lincoln for all their time; if a candidate wishes to apply for a full-time role then this would also include covering responsibility at one of our other schools (Mablethorpe or Spalding).
We are dedicated to developing a diverse, relevant and engaging curriculum, delivered through learning experiences built around the individual needs of our children and young people.
If you are interested in transforming the lives and opportunities of young people with SEMH needs, we will be very interested to hear from you.
To apply for this position and further details about Springwell Alternative Academies please visit our website: https://springwell-lincs.co.uk/about-us/careers/
Closing Date for Applications: 23:57 30th May 2023
Interview Date: TBC
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks. All pre-employment checks undertaken are in line with "Keeping Children Safe in Education"
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.