- Employer: Reading Borough Council
- Reference: SCH2205
- Published: Thu 04/05/2023, 1:00 AM
- Closing on: Sun 04/06/2023, 1:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 32.50
- Salary: £28,000 - £43,685 Pro Rata Per Year
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Reading
More InformationMore about this employer
Nursery Teacher - The Ridgeway Primary School
Part-Time (0.6 FTE) AM only plus PPA - Permanent
Required for September 2023
“Pupils are enthusiastic and conscientious learners.”
“Pupils and staff have very positive relationships which create a harmonious learning environment throughout the school.” (Ofsted, June 2019)
You will be someone who:
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework
- consistently demonstrates high expectations and can support pupils to achieve;
- demonstrates and expects excellent oral language skills;
- is self-motivated, creative and empathetic;
- is committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child;
- is committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
In return, we can offer ongoing training and development opportunities within school and across the Whitley Excellence Cluster (WEC).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, job description and person specification.
Please visit the school website for more details - https://www.theridgewayprimary.net
Closing date: Applications will be considered upon receipt
Interview date: To be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
The Ridgeway Primary School is committed to inclusion and equity. We welcome talented applicants from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.