- Employer: Abbey School
- Reference: SS/23/239074
- Published: Thu 04/05/2023, 12:45 PM
- Closing on: Mon 05/06/2023, 9:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Term Time
- Hours: 6 hours per day, Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 15:00/15:30
- Salary: £10,000.00 - £14,999.00
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Chester , Cheshire
SEND SCHOOL Site Maintenance Operative
During this exciting period of rapid growth, we now require additional staff to join our team!
About the School
Our school is expanding- our pupil cohort is increasing, and our staff teams are growing to support our new pupils who are due to start with us. We are currently seeking to appoint a Site Maintenance Operative to join us.
This role will include being responsible to the Premises Manager for the cleanliness of the premises during the school day to enable the smooth running of the school day. This role will be 6 hours per day, Monday to Friday, Term-time only. 9:00-15:00 or 15:30 (with 30-minute unpaid breaks). With opportunity for additional hours during the main school holidays.
The successful candidate will have:
- Understanding of CoSHH and Health and Safety
- Flexible attitude to work and adaptable to the needs of the school.
- Ability to respond well to urgent situations in a fast-paced busy school.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- A reasonable level of fitness to meet the physical demands of the role
How to Apply
If you feel as though you have the right qualities to join our exciting, innovative and exceptional school a School Administrator then please complete the school application form, available to download below. Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter addressed to the Principal, Dr Katy Lee. Alternatively, application forms with covering letters can be sent by post to Abbey School, 11 Abbey Square, Chester, CH1 2HU. Please be advised that we only accept fully completed application forms.
We will be reviewing submitted applications as soon as they are received. We strongly encourage applications to be sent at your earliest convenience.
Start date: as soon as possible
Interview dates: to be confirmed
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.