- Employer: Hightown Housing Association
- Reference: GRAD23
- Published: Thu 04/05/2023, 13:11 PM
- Closing on: Sun 02/07/2023, 13:11 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours, Working from home hyrbrid
- Salary: £22950
- DBS Check: No
- Location: HP2 4XH, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Housing Graduate Scheme - 2 year programme
At Hightown, we`re a housing charity thatbuilds homes and support people. We have big ambitions and believe that we can help tackle the Housing Crisis by building as many homes as we can.
- Manage over 8,000 homes,
- Have an annual turnover of £126 million,
- Operate 93 care and support services, supporting over 776 service users.
- Have over 1,000 dedicated full and part time staff.
We have a fantastic opportunity for two graduates to join our highly successful graduate training scheme.
We`re looking for individuals who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference which are:
- Putting our residents and service usersfirst
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developingpassionateand committed teams
- Beingcost effectivewithout compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
About the role
You`ll receive an effective grounding in a charitable housing association through a two-year intensive programme. It is designed to give you a broad and diverse experience of how Hightown works, where you can look forward to contributing to the delivery of our vision and values.
From day one, you`ll enjoy an incredibly varied learning experience by working with experts across many disciplines on a number of different placements including project management and customer service. You`ll experience Hightown hands-on and you`ll be given the responsibility to take ownership of real projects which will make a difference.
Hear from our graduates and view case studies here
Who we are looking for
We`re looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate enthusiasm and a `can do` attitude
- Has good verbal and numerical reasoning
- Has excellent communication and report writing skills
- Is able to demonstrate good time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Is a car driver and has access to a vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has recently left university or who is due to graduate in Summer 2023 and is seeking a career where you can make a real difference.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to have an informal chat, please contact Liam Kelly, Recruitment Manager on 01442 292277 or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 34 days with appropriate service
- Support to obtain a Professional Qualification (for example with the Chartered Institute of Housing, more details here)
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding services
- Regular support from your line manager, designated mentor and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
All candidates must be able to commute to our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead on at least three days each week with up to two days working from home.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.