- Employer: Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council
- Reference: PHEHS/23/239145
- Published: Thu 04/05/2023, 16:28 PM
- Closing on: Sun 28/05/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours, Benefits include: local government pension scheme, generous annual leave, excellent location with easy parking, opportunity for home working, ongoing training/CPD opportunities
- Salary: £20,634 - £22,149
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Opportunity for flexible/home working, Kings Hill, Tonbridge & Malling Council, Kent
Housing Allocations Assistant (Fixed Term)
We have a new opportunity to join our Housing Solutions team as an Allocations Assistant on a fixed term contract for six months.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Allocations Assistant. Your role will be to support the Allocations Service with the implementation of a new housing system and allocations scheme. The role will involve assessing and maintaining housing applications on the housing waiting list.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has exceptional organisational skills as well as excellent attention to detail. Applicants will also be required to have good communication skills and will work well alone, but also as part of a team.
The post holder will be required to work collaboratively with the Housing Solutions Officers to ensure a high-quality customer focused, service is offered to all customers.
Knowledge of social housing would be helpful, but this may also be an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to enter or develop a career in housing.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Claire Keeling, Housing Solutions Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (direct candidates only, strictly no agencies).
Interviews to be held w/c 5th June.