- Employer: Reading Borough Council
- Reference: SCH2209
- Published: Fri 05/05/2023, 1:00 AM
- Closing on: Sun 28/05/2023, 1:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 32.50
- Salary: £15,445 - £15,846 Per year
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Reading
More InformationMore about this employer
Level 1 Teaching Assistant - Thameside Primary School
32.5 hours per week - 8.30 to 3.30pm Term time only - Maternity cover
Start as soon as possible
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English essential
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive Teaching Assistant to join our team to support our children.
We are looking for a TA who will:
• inspire, motivate and make a difference
• be passionate about providing engaging and rich learning experiences
• be dedicated to ensuring high expectations for all children
• have drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work
• Be confident in supporting a variety of learners, including SEN children
We will offer you:
• delightful, well-behaved, engaged children to work with
• a supportive and friendly environment
• dedicated and skilled staff
• on-going training and development opportunities.
Visits to the school are welcome. Further details and an application pack are available from our website, www.thehillprimary.org.uk, by email to email@example.com or by calling the school on 0118 937 5560.
Applications will be considered on receipt after which suitable candidates will be invited to interview
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.