- Employer: Origin Housing
- Reference: OH/23/239425
- Published: Fri 05/05/2023, 16:07 PM
- Closing on: Wed 31/05/2023, 23:45 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £48,528
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Euston, London , Camden
Business Analyst and Digital Trainer
Business Analyst and Digital Trainer 00649
Refer a Friend
« Back to Vacancy List
- Flexible working arrangements with office attendance when required. Head Office at Euston, London NW
- Job Profile
Job Profile document
- About the Vacancy
Business Analyst & Digital Trainer
Origin – Great homes, positive people and strong communities
An inspiring past and a bright future
A home is the essential foundation for a good quality of life, so what we do every day really matters to the wellbeing of our communities. Here at Origin, we trace our roots back almost 100 years, building and managing high quality homes as well as providing support services and housing for those who are most vulnerable in London and Hertfordshire. We work to provide safe, decent affordable homes and support for individuals and communities.
Focused on our residents, our driving ambition is to provide services that make people’s lives easier, and homes and communities they can be proud to live in. We are ‘not for profit’ and reinvest all our surpluses back into our varied and vibrant neighbourhoods.
The role – Business Analyst & Digital Trainer
As Business Analyst & Digital Trainer you will be an experienced Business Analyst who will be deciphering complex information and turn it into accurate process maps and requirements. You will often work independently from other BAs on large projects, confidently leading requirement workshops and system demos. In particular, you will use your good knowledge of Dynamics 365 to help us develop this platform which will improve the user experience for both colleagues and residents.
What you’ll do
- Leading training for software development projects, mainly for launching new systems or major changes to existing systems.
What you’ll need
We’re looking for someone who has/can:
·Demonstrate you’re confident in leading workshops and interviews, drawing on your listening and questioning skills, as well as your perceptiveness to explore and identify any ‘back stories’.
Our core values are at the heart of how we work
- Take the lead
- Create energy
- Build trust
- Be generous
- Stay grounded
- Remember the little things
We're committed to the wellbeing of our people and in creating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Our benefits to you
- Origin’s ways of working make it easier for you to balance work and home life. You will benefit from flexible working which offers you the opportunity to work from where you are most effective, with the technology and equipment you need, as well as access to flexible space for collaborative working.
- A generous 25-day holiday allowance plus bank holidays, that increases with time, with the opportunity to buy and sell leave
- 2 additional ‘giving something back’ volunteer days
- A pension scheme with contributions from 4% of your salary
- Family leave, compassionate leave and enhanced maternity pay
- Simply Health cash plan providing money back when you spend on health appointments including physiotherapy, dental and opticians
- Interest free loans to help spread the cost of a season ticket or another big purchase
- Annual staff conference, team away days and annual team meal allowance
- Access to Perk Box for fantastic savings on everyday purchases and much more
- Free employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to join staff network groups
- Refer a friend bonus
And there’s more ….click here to see our full list of benefits
We’re also committed to ensuring that our people have access to an excellent range of learning and development opportunities including our induction programme, course sponsorship, leadership development, mentoring and talent schemes along with professional membership if it’s a requirement to your role.
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the job description for Business Analyst & Digital Trainer below.
Please note, we also have other roles within the Business Analyst team (without training responsibility) and would welcome hearing from you if you are interested.
Closing date for applications: 31 May 2023
Please note that suitable candidates will be invited to interview throughout the application window and therefore the vacancy may close at short notice. However, all candidates will be advised of the outcome of their application and therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.