- Employer: Success for All Educational Trust
- Reference: SFAET/23/239629
- Published: Tue 09/05/2023, 15:52 PM
- Closing on: Fri 02/06/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
- Salary: Scale 5 Points 12 - 15
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Redden Court School, Havering
Senior ICT Technician
REDDEN COURT SCHOOL
Committed to Success for All
Cotswold Road, Harold Wood, Romford, Essex RM3 0TS
Tel: 01708 342293
Fax: 01708 383550
Redden Court School is a member of the Success for All Educational Trust.
Senior ICT Technician
Grade: Scale 5 Points 12 - 15
Hours: 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year, 25 days p/a annual leave entitlement, increasing to 28 days after 5 years
Actual Salary: £27,807 - £29,214
Contract: Full Time/Permanent
Start Date: July 2023
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team to support the ICT Systems Manager in the effective and efficient day -to-day functioning of the school’s ICT systems, comprising over 300 client stations and approximately 600 users, in order to enable staff and students to raise standards.
The successful candidate will join a wider team that delivers IT support functions across the Success for all Educational Trust and will be based at Redden Court School.
The school believes in Committed to Success for All and continuing professional development and developing the skills and knowledge of our staff through a thorough appraisal system.
As an employee you will have access to the Local Government Pension Scheme and instant access to the Schools Advisory Service that offer a range of wellbeing services that includes;
● Access 24 hours a day to a GP helpline where you can have a telephone conversation for you and close relatives.
● Access to Physiotherapy
● Access to a counselling service
● Free 12 week Weight Management Programme
● Support for stress management
● Lifestyle Screening
● Relationship Counselling
● Long-term condition support - support for you and family members where you or a member of your family is suffering from a long-term conditions such as cancer, Multiple Sclerosis or Motor Neurones disease. This list is not exhaustive.
● Private Medical Service
● Stress Counselling
Child places at Redden Court School are available for staff who are employed at the school.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If you would like more information please contact Mr Dan Cuthbert, ICT Systems Manager on 01708 342293 or email email@example.com
References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.
For details of how to apply, please visit https://www.sfaet.co.uk/work-with-us/vacancies Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the JGP online application form.
Closing date: Friday 2nd June 2023 at 12pm
Interviews: w/c 12th June 2023
How to Apply
Please complete a support staff application form found on the Schools website and return to HR@sfaet.co.uk or via the JGP online application form by the deadline of Friday 2nd June 2023 at 12pm.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.