- Employer: Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
- Reference: RECS/23/239679
- Published: Tue 09/05/2023, 17:59 PM
- Closing on: Mon 29/05/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Weekends, Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week, Including evenings and weekends - 3 week rolling rota
- Salary: £21,663 inclusive of outer fringe allowance
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Campus West, The Campus, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6BX, Hertfordshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Front of House Assistant (P01466)
Campus West, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6BX
Front of House Assistant
37 hours per week
3 week rolling rota to include evenings and weekends
Salary: £21,663 inclusive of outer fringe allowance
As part of the Front of House Service team for CW Entertainment you will work in all customer facing aspects of the business including RollerCity, The Theatre, Cinemas, Soft Play City and food services.
Your duties will include preparing the building to a high standard to receive our customers. Presenting a welcoming, courteous, helpful and efficient service to all members of the general public, you will anticipate the comfort and safety needs of our customer at all times.
With a good standard of education you must be able to use an electronic point of sale system and a knowledge of cash handling is desirable.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential in this post.
Closing date is 29 May 2023.
Assessments and interviews will be held on 6 June 2023.