- Employer: Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
- Reference: RECS/23/239680
- Published: Tue 09/05/2023, 18:06 PM
- Closing on: Mon 29/05/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Full Time, Weekends
- Hours: 37 hours per week, 2 week rolling rota
- Salary: Starting salary £23,443pa with potential progression to £23,860pa on achieving designated skills and experience
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Campus West, The Campus, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6BX, Hertfordshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Front of House Supervisor (RP0044)
Campus West, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6BX
Front of House Supervisor (maternity cover)
Starting salary £23,443pa with potential progression to £23,860pa on achieving designated skills and experience
Working Pattern: 2 Week Rolling Rota
Hours: Average of 37 hours per week
Wk. 1: Tues 9am – 6pm, Wed 2pm – 11pm, Thurs 2pm – 11pm, Fri 2pm – 11pm
Wk. 2: Mon 2pm – 11pm, Tues 9am to 6pm, Sat 12.30pm – 11pm, Sun 12.30pm – 11pm
As part of the Campus West Duty Team, you will supervise a team of Front of House Assistants in the provision of a high standard of activities in a safe and comfortable environment in and around the building.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to), opening, and closing the building, supervising, training and motivating FOH staff where necessary. Ensuring rules and procedures of sessions in any area are being observed by all staff and customers. Engaging with customers to try to resolve any issues or complaints. You will be an excellent team player.
With a good standard of education, you must be able to use an electronic point of sales system and a knowledge of end of day procedures is desirable. First aid experience is also essential, but training can be given.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential in this post.
Closing date for applications is 1 May 2023.
Assessments and interviews will be held: Date to be confirmed.