- Employer: Winchester City Council
- Reference: WCC/23/240049
- Published: Thu 11/05/2023, 15:19 PM
- Closing on: Sun 28/05/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £34,723.00 to £39,493.00
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Winchester, Southampton, Hampshire, Basingstoke, Andover
IT Project Manager
12 month fixed term contract
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date - 28th May 2023
Interview date - TBC
This post is full time for 37 hours a week and based out of our Winchester and Andover offices, with home working opportunities where appropriate.
We’re currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated IT Project Manager to join our Shared IT Service between Winchester City Council and Test Valley Borough Council.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the IT Business Support Manager to ensure the successful delivery of IT program of works for all capital projects.
You will ensure that IT projects are created, managed and implemented in an efficient, effective and timely manner. You will be in charge of the planning, development and delivery of IT projects, and will work on all aspects of the project lifecycle, as well as managing key stakeholders.
We offer some of the best terms and conditions available in local government including:
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Salary sacrifice scheme for cars and bikes
- Discounts at a range of major high street brands and the two leisure centres in the district
- 26 days annual leave per year rising to 33 days - dependent on length of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free parking
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Support for continuous professional development
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join our dedicated team and we’d like to hear from you.
For an informal discussion about this post and the opportunities it offers please contact James Hurst, IT Business Support Manager on 01962 840222.