- Employer: Hexagon Housing
- Reference: HH/23/240059
- Published: Thu 11/05/2023, 15:46 PM
- Closing on: Mon 29/05/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £32,772 - £36,415 (dependent on experience)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Sydenham, SE26, Bromley, Lewisham, Southwark
Rent & Service Charge Analyst
Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4,000 general needs homes in South & South East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers and are committed to continuously improving our services. We are committed to raising the quality of our services and putting residents at the heart of what we do.
Having recently reviewed and transitioned our Rent & Service Charge Service to our Finance & IT Directorate, we have three excellent new opportunities for outstanding candidates to join our Team and assist with the management of rent and service charges across Hexagon.
You will support the development and implementation of effective service charge management systems across Hexagon, in addition to providing support to your colleagues on rent and service charge issues.
You will have:
- Knowledge and experience of rent and service charge processes.
- A thorough understanding of Landlord and Tenant legislation and best practice for setting of fixed and variable service charges.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues to customers and colleagues.
- Excellent IT and Numeracy Skills.
- Experience of using housing management and financial systems (SUN and CX desirable).
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining a Best Companies 1 Star accredited organisation with IIP Gold, committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme with 3 x salary life assurance, flexible hybrid working (2-3 days WFH) and 26 days annual leave rising to 31 plus Bank Holidays.
For an application pack and further details please visit our website www.hexagon.org.uk/careers
Interview date: Wednesday 7 June 2023.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and making Hexagon an inclusive place to work where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for their contribution.