- Employer: Lewes and Eastbourne Councils
- Reference: SD/23/240088
- Published: Thu 11/05/2023, 17:03 PM
- Closing on: Fri 09/06/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 24 hours per week, Early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Salary: £21,183 to £22,361 dependent on experience
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Eastbourne Borough and Lewes District Councils, East Sussex
Neighbourhood First Cleaner
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy, friendly, and professional Neighbourhood First team at Lewes and Eastbourne Council’s.
Hours will include weekends working mornings from 6am, and evenings up to 10pm and weekday evenings up to 10pm.
Ideal candidate will have the ability to ensure that our public toilets across Lewes and Eastbourne are clean and functional. This includes replacing supplies, locking, and unlocking, reporting damage, undertaking minor repairs and deep cleaning. The candidate is also expected to be aware of all activities on site and report any suspicious activities to management.
You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as reasonably required.
You must have a full clean driving licence.
You will need to be able to pick up the vehicle from council locations in either Eastbourne or Lewes dependent on where you will be operating from.
Ideally you will have previous experience in cleaning public realm areas.
CV’s only accepted.
How to Apply
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.