- Employer: Lewes and Eastbourne Councils
- Reference: SD/23/240198
- Published: Fri 12/05/2023, 10:47 AM
- Closing on: Fri 09/06/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week, including occasional weekends and evenings
- Salary: £26,348 to £34,723 depending on qualifications and experience
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Eastbourne Borough and Lewes District Councils, East Sussex
Neighbourhood First Team Leader - Operations and Facilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Neighbourhood First team at Lewes and Eastbourne Councils.
The Neighbourhood First operations and facilities team are often the first point of contact for customers when using our facilities and services in Lewes and Eastbourne.
As a Neighbourhood First team leader you will be a member of a multi-skilled neighbourhood based team, which provides a presence in the community, meeting and helping customers, solving and preventing problems and ensuring the highest standards of service are maintained.
You will ensure the smooth running of our public conveniences, pest control, offices and communal blocks of flats, engaging with your team to produce the best for our customers. You will be supporting the team and encouraging them to perform and meet the high standards expected.
As a Neighbourhood First team leader you will be:
- Managing a current team of 12 operational and facilities advisors and 1 caseworker
- 121’s, sick returns, return to work interviews, new starter introductions, DSE requirements and stress risk assessments with the specialist team
- Overseeing annual leave requests and ensuring sufficient cover
- Undertaking risk assessments and reviews for the team.
- Performance reporting
- IT liaison
- Probationary reviews
- Overseeing workload
- Organising team events and meetings
- Coaching, support, and guidance of the team
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record in leading, developing and motivating a team to deliver results
- Customer focused with an eye for detail.
- Experience and knowledge of facilities, managing public buildings and a good working knowledge of compliance
- Experience and knowledge of fleet management
- Experience in working within a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of HR processes
- Able to implement and review health and safety documents, make improvements and able to write procedures
A proactive, self-motivated, and organised individual
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.