- Employer: Hexagon Housing
- Reference: HH/23/240247
- Published: Fri 12/05/2023, 12:25 PM
- Closing on: Tue 30/05/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £28,817 - £32,015 per annum (dependent on experience)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Sydenham, SE26, Bromley, Lewisham, Southwark
Money & Employment Assistant
Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4,000 general needs homes in South & South East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers and are committed to continuously improving our services. We are committed to raising the quality of our services and putting residents at the heart of what we do.
We are seeking an exceptional individual with a passion for making a difference to join our busy Community Investment Team as a Money & Employment Assistant. You will be the first and vital link between customers, community investment and other services. You will manage the referral and enrolment process of customers onto Hexagon’s Employment Support Programmes and support the Senior Employment Adviser with training administration/job brokerage activities aimed at helping customers move into training, work experience and paid employment.
You will have:-
- Excellent administration, planning and operational skills.
- Strong understanding of the issues facing low income households, and good understanding of the principles around income maximisation, budgeting and basic debt advice.
- Good knowledge of housing and welfare benefits.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases and social media.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to deal sensitively with customers with differing needs.
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining a Best Companies 1 Star accredited organisation with IIP Gold, committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme with 3 x salary life assurance, flexible hybrid working (2-3 days WFH) and 26 days annual leave rising to 31 plus Bank Holidays.
For an application pack and further details please visit our website www.hexagon.org.uk/careers
Interview date: Friday 9 June 2023.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and making Hexagon an inclusive place to work where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for their contribution.