- Employer: Hexagon Housing
- Reference: HH/23/240327
- Published: Fri 12/05/2023, 15:29 PM
- Closing on: Wed 31/05/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £32,772 - £36,415 per annum (dependent on experience)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Sydenham, SE26, Bromley, Lewisham, Southwark
Money Support Adviser
Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4,000 general needs homes in South & South East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers and are committed to continuously improving our services. We are committed to raising the quality of our services and putting residents at the heart of what we do.
We are seeking an exceptional individual with a passion for making a difference to join our busy Community Investment Team as a Money Support Adviser. You will work with our Financial Inclusion Adviser to provide support, advice and guidance to Hexagon residents, helping them become more financially resilient, avoid rent arrears and financial difficulties.
You will have:-
- Experience of managing a caseload and maintaining accurate records as part of a performance management process.
- Strong understanding of the issues facing low-income households, and good understanding of the principles around income maximisation, budgeting and basic debt advice.
- Good knowledge of housing and welfare benefits.
- Good IT Skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to deal sensitively with customers with differing needs.
- Ability to travel to home visits in Hexagon’s area of operation.
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining a Best Companies 1 Star accredited organisation with IIP Gold, committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme with 3 x salary life assurance, flexible hybrid working (2-3 days WFH) and 26 days annual leave rising to 31 plus Bank Holidays.
For an application pack and further details, please visit our website www.hexagon.org.uk/careers
Interview date: Tuesday 13 June 2023.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and making Hexagon an inclusive place to work where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for their contribution.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.