- Employer: Hastings Borough Council
- Reference: CSG/23/240552
- Published: Mon 15/05/2023, 15:52 PM
- Closing on: Mon 29/05/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £25,409 to £29,439 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Hastings, East Sussex, Combination of remote working / office as required, East Sussex
Assistant Finance Officer
Fixed term for 12 months
Hastings Borough Council is seeking an Assistant Finance Officer to join our team to help in delivering a high-quality, effective, and professional finance service to the Council.
The successful candidate will assist in delivering a high qualify, effective and professional Finance service to budget managers and council stakeholders, including the provision of accountancy, budget setting and monitoring and final account services.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a finance team and be skilled in producing clear and concise numerical and written reports.
This is an exciting and rewarding time to be involved in the development of Hastings and to contribute towards the development and implementation of the Council’s ambitious strategy.
Full details and requirements for the role can be found in the job description and person specification.