- Employer: Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Reference: CDD/23/240745
- Published: Tue 16/05/2023, 16:30 PM
- Closing on: Sun 04/06/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £25,296 - £28,307
- DBS Check: No
- Location: No 1 Mann Island, Liverpool, Merseyside
IT Service Officer
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA) operate a busy Service Desk that offers exposure to a wide range of systems. The LCRCA IT Team is committed to providing excellent customer service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Service Officer within the IT Service Delivery Team. Reporting directly to the IT Service Desk Team Leader, the post holder will work on the IT Service Desk and provide a single point of contact for all IT related issues. Applicants must be able to demonstrate
- Hands-on experience working in IT, with a focus on resolving incidents.
- Experience of supporting applications and systems in a Microsoft desktop environment.
- Experience within an IT Support role in a Corporate environment.
- Experience of IT Service Management processes
This role will appeal to applicants with a strong customer focus as well as good technical skills.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. To this end, we particularly welcome applicants from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Backgrounds, who have a disability or are members of the Armed Forces, Reservists or Veterans.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to Apply
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.