- Employer: Notting Hill Genesis
- Reference: nhg/TP/7178/715
- Published: Wed 17/05/2023, 4:06 AM
- Closing on: Wed 31/05/2023, 4:06 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35
- Salary: £56973 - £63303 per annum + for 35 hours per week.
- DBS Check: No
- Location: London, Kings Cross
Group Performance and Insight Manager
NHG is committed to providing homes for lower-income households and reinvesting surpluses to tackle the housing crisis in London and the south-east. As the Group Performance and Insight Manager, you will be at the forefront of ensuring that NHG delivers on its purpose, making a real difference to people's lives.
As the manager of this business area, your key responsibility is to ensure excellent and relevant KPI reporting for operational business and high-quality performance reports to the Board and Executive. You will lead NHG's performance framework and KPI reporting to enable operational teams to focus on delivering great services while managing risks. In addition, you will manage the delivery of adhoc insight projects to identify opportunities, improvements, and risks.
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of NHG's performance management framework, ensuring the availability of high-quality performance information across the organisation, and meeting regulatory requirements. You will lead a team of three and work closely with Executive and Directors, reporting on KPIs and supporting understanding of NHG's achievements and risks.
Please note this is a fixed term contract lasting up to 12 months to cover maternity leave.
To excel in this role, you should have a strong understanding of housing performance metrics, excellent stakeholder management and coordination skills, and great team management skills. Attention to detail and the ability to write concise and accurate reports are essential. You will also be responsible for coordinating the Statistical Data Return across the business, and prior knowledge of this area would be desirable.
Please apply with your CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement, ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached role profile.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on Monday 29th May
- Interviews: Friday 9th June 2023 at BKH
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.