- Employer: London Borough of Hillingdon
- Reference: PLC00692
- Published: Thu 18/05/2023, 11:58 AM
- Closing on: Sat 17/06/2023, 11:58 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36
- Salary: £33351 - £34341 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Hillingdon
Rough Sleeper&Single Homeless Project Support
Hillingdon is London's second largest borough, with fantastic transport links with the A40, M25, the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines all local to us, so you can travel to work with ease and boasting over 20 square miles of scenic countryside, consisting of canals, rivers, parks and woodland. We're also home to some of the world's most renowned brands such as Coca-Cola and United Biscuits.
With an ambitious strategy we pride ourselves on delivering services that improve the lives of all our residents, businesses and partners. Embarking on our journey of continuous improvement, we've set an agenda to ensure the provision of; safer communities, a thriving local economy, a greener more sustainable environment, whilst increasing our digital capabilities throughout the Borough.
Putting our residents first is at the heart of everything we do! We want to attract talented individuals like yourself who share our aspirations for the borough, and can support us to deliver exceptional services for Hillingdon.
About the role
As a Rough Sleeper & Single Homeless Project Support & Evaluation Officer, you will Support the development of organisational intelligence to drive service improvement. This includes analysing service data, performance, risk information, customer experience and outcomes to drive strategic change using organisational intelligence.
The key responsibilities are:
- Analysing service data, performance, risk information, customer experience and outcomes to drive strategic change using organisational intelligence.
- Providing support on complex projects
- Tracking the effectiveness of different interventions for rough sleepers and for specific client groups including female
- Assist in induction and training of peers and new employees
- Ensuring statutory requirements are met
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external partners
- Communicating effectively with customers, representatives, Elected Members and colleagues
- assessment of the strategic needs of rough sleepers and single homeless people and developing intelligence about accommodation and support needs and associated provision and service delivery
- Identifying and suggesting any improvements to current ways of working in order to deliver a more efficient and effective service for residents.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, highly motivated with excellent communication skills and have sufficient experience working within a data-centric role and Housing Options / Homeless Prevention Service.
We're looking for someone who can demonstrate a commitment to a changing environment, a willingness to learn and someone with excellent Customer Service skills
What we offer
We offer a range of Company benefits. These vary according to the business area and role but may include:
- local government average salary pension scheme
- free parking (4 days a week) if based at the Civic Centre
- a 36-hour week for all full-time staff
- generous holiday entitlement: a minimum 25 days a year (plus bank holidays), rising to 28 days after five years' service. For more senior positions holiday entitlements can rise to a maximum of 36 days
- career breaks
- flexible working hours
- season ticket loan
- access to a Credit Union
- access to a wide range of training and courses
- discount on a variety of Adult Education courses run by the Council
- payment of professional fees where these are required
- discounts at council-owned leisure centres and swimming pools at Hillingdon (Uxbridge), Queensmead (South Ruislip), Highgrove (Ruislip) and Botwell Green (Hayes)
- cycle purchase scheme
- car sharing scheme
- 30% discount on green fees at council-owned golf courses
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Applicants should be aware that the post will only be offered to successful candidates subject to an Enhanced DBS check as well as other employment clearances.
Due to an expected high volume of applications, we could close this role early, we therefore recommend you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.