- Employer: Bracknell Forest Council
- Reference: D/23/241094
- Published: Thu 18/05/2023, 15:19 PM
- Closing on: Sun 04/06/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £22,631 - £26,072 FTE (inclusive of £663 London Weighting)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Time Square, Bracknell , Berkshire
Customer Services Advisor
Help us to help our customers and experience the satisfaction that goes with making a difference.
The successful candidate will join us as we continue to improve the service we deliver and enable our customers to interact with us using the communication channel best suited to their needs. You will be a catalyst of change, working with others to harness technology in the quest to provide better information and processes for both our customers and organisation.
What it’s like working here…
The Customer Services Advisor role is a fantastic opportunity to help make a difference to our community. You will be part of a team dedicated to managing customer interactions and providing support and advice to customers to meet their service requests and enquiries. The team is focussed on delivery and works closely together, always supporting one another. Whilst the role can be challenging on occasions, the sense of working as a team to help others is very satisfying and rewarding.
We will support you to….
- provide a first point of contact for customers contacting the Council, managing service requests, and providing information to support customer enquiries.
- deliver the highest quality service within a team environment, as the face of Bracknell Forest Council.
- continually develop the knowledge necessary to handle a diverse range of enquiries at the first point of contact.
- use various communication channels to support customer interactions, including phone, email, web chat, social media, and face to face.
The benefits you will experience are…
- an inclusive and social working environment.
- flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- generous annual leave entitlement
- internal sports and social club opportunities.
- discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- supermarket discount.
- a great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- an interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What we’re looking for…
Someone who can quickly build rapport with customers, showing patience and understanding as required. Someone who can question effectively to diagnose the correct course of action and who can relay clear and concise instructions.
The successful candidate will need to maintain composure and deal with challenging situations in a positive and supportive manner. They will need to learn and to take on new tasks as required and be adaptable to change. They will need to use all the relevant supporting systems quickly and effectively to meet customer needs.
You will be self-motivated, confident and a good communicator able to handle a diverse range of customer enquiries using a variety of communication channels.
The interviews will be held on Friday, 16 June 2023
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role, please contact our Customer Services Operations Managers on 01344 352000 or email@example.com
As part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.
We can only accept applications from candidates currently residing in the UK.
Any candidates that are currently residing in the UK and wishing to apply who would require sponsorship can determine the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship for the role by assessing their circumstances against the relevant criteria.
No agencies please.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.