- Employer: Hastings Borough Council
- Reference: CSG/23/241237
- Published: Fri 19/05/2023, 9:29 AM
- Closing on: Mon 05/06/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £37,261 to £43,516 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Hastings, East Sussex, Combination of remote working / office as required, East Sussex
IT Systems Project Manager (Finance/HR ERP)
Fixed term for 2 years
We have an exciting opportunity within Hastings Borough Council for an IT Project Manager to join the team.
The Project Manager will be managing, maintaining, developing and upgrading the council’s finance and HR enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
The successful applicant will be expected to take responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of the project while also identifying, assessing, and managing the risks.
If you’re already an IT Project Manager or currently a Junior IT Project Manager ready for the next step in your career it would be great to hear from you.
• Ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared, maintained, and all activities are tracked against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders, as appropriate.
• Project manage the implementation of the cloud based ‘Unit4 Business World On!’ finance and payroll/HR ERP system Milestone 7 update (from Milestone 6)
• Implement periodic finance IT/HR system upgrades
• Maintain and develop the ‘Unit 4 Business World On!’ finance and payroll/HR ERP system, maximising use of its features and capabilities to improve processes and maximise efficiencies
• Maintain the ‘Unit4 Business World On!’ ERP system general ledger and management accounting structures, the operation of system accounting periods, the integrity of the financial and accounting systems, including user profiles and its security. To include reviewing and updating workflows within the system
• Review and optimise the system reconciliation process, including the cash receipting system and other applicable feeder systems
Full requirements for the role can be found in the job description and person specification.